Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THEM, ARE THEY ANY GOOD, THEY ARE LOCATED HERE IN SOCAL, 499 INSTALLED FOR A FULL EXHAUST WITH NEW Y-PIPE AND MUFFLER...

·
on line
874 Posts
I got a gibson and love it!

·
on line
28 Posts
A member on Club Frontier has that exhaust on her '05 supercharged Frontier and is very pleased with the quality and customer service of Zoomers. Some pics of the install.

·
on line
874 Posts
no new y pipe....not worth it....

·
on line
95 Posts
marzterra said:
correct me if I'm wrong but I heard if you replace the y pipe it can create alot of problems with the ECU. please someone chime in..

·
on line
628 Posts
r6ryder said:
marzterra said:
correct me if I'm wrong but I heard if you replace the y pipe it can create alot of problems with the ECU. please someone chime in..
I put the Gibson Cat Back on (new Y pipe) about 25,000 miles ago and I have not had any problems.

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the thing is i donot want a loud exhaust, everyone states tha my only option for this is a gibson, zoomers, magnaflow, flow-drone master etc...

·
on line
874 Posts
gibson is quiet in cab at hihgway, but throaty when you get on it from a stop...

·
on line
209 Posts
I read in one of the Nissan tuning magazines that the Gibson exhaust actually lost the X some horsepower. Needless to say, the writers and testers didn;t like it.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
robust57 said:
Looks like you can strain spaghetti with that tip.
And it also looks like you could eat that spaghetti off the bottom of his truck... That thing needs to see the dirt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts