Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally got my car back from Monney's Car Audio. Here are the results:

Rear Camera

Pioneer Avic N1 with IPOD rigged (I have a detailed DIY for hooking up your IPOD no sweat). I also have her set up so I can watch, uh...certain types of movies with my girlfriend while...uh...driving. Tryin' it to keep it PG-13 :cherry: It is grounded to something else in the engine bay.

Peek a boo Porsche, I can see you!

2 12" Subs Pioneer, powered by a 1000 Watt amp (not shown but in the compartment under the subs next to the good ol' Emergency Kit)

The Subs weigh 90 pounds but I still had to strap her in cuz she was slidin' all over the place

This beast is even louder than when I had her in my Acura. I guess it's the different type of enclosure, but man I blow people away with it. Not trying to be obnoxious, but I can set off car alarms with this.

Oh yeah, I forgot, the N1 comes with vehicle dynamics: aka gives me g-force, lateral g's, voltage, direction, angular velocity, slope, etc. in real time.

Her in stealth mode

Ok where that gaping hole is: i'm going to get a scan gaugeII and install it under there. Sorry about the tiny pictures, I'd be uploading all day if I had it on a larger resolution. If people really want it I guess I could do it....

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Dam.. that is really nice. show us some beter pics

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Congratulations! You've just won most bad ass stereo set up! LOL No prize though I am fresh out! That totally kisk azz though! Man, get that $2 Cover HU Mod going! Photobucket uploads pretty quick. Try that. I like to see some better pictures. It will be really cool with the scan gauge II in there! If you want to trash the straps, just take out the speakers and run some screws through the bottom of the speaker box, about 4 and re-install the speakers that's how I did mine. MC

·
on line
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Word, thanks brothers. I was lazy last night trying to get em' out but I'll try to repost. do i need to get a premium account at photobucket to post the large pictures?

my camera is 7.2 megapixels and shooting at 3072x2034. When I try to upload i tell it not to resize, but it still does anyways. weird...any suggestions?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I dont have a premium account. It never resizes mine untill i already have the picture uploaded, and i resize it to post on this sight.

Try playing around with it alot untill you get it right. It took me a while!

·
on line
641 Posts
MidnightX said:
Word, thanks brothers. I was lazy last night trying to get em' out but I'll try to repost. do i need to get a premium account at photobucket to post the large pictures?

my camera is 7.2 megapixels and shooting at 3072x2034. When I try to upload i tell it not to resize, but it still does anyways. weird...any suggestions?
Why not just resize them yourself, on your PC, before you do the upload?
If in fact you use a PC with Windows, you can get the excellent IrfanView image viewer for free, and you can use it to easily resize your images, either one at a time, or via it's Batch mode.

·
on line
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
S_e_X-Terra said:
I dont have a premium account. It never resizes mine untill i already have the picture uploaded, and i resize it to post on this sight.

Try playing around with it alot untill you get it right. It took me a while!
Hahah you said to "play around with it alot until you get it right"....dude, that's why I got kicked outta school :p

·
Read Only
656 Posts
MidnightX said:
I also have her set up so I can watch, uh...certain types of movies with my girlfriend while...uh...driving. Tryin' it to keep it PG-13 :cherry: It is grounded to something else in the engine bay.

Please do send bigger pics. I can't quite see that, "uh...certain type of movie" you and your girlfriend are watching. Please be careful though: Road Head is one of the leading causes of traffic fatalites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts