Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First order i placed with them was shipped with the wrong parts, and i was charged extra for parts i didnt need. Why did i return to them? who knows.

Second order was placed on the 9th of December, and has yet to do anything but 'process' I called today to get an update and nobody answered the phone. Wonderful business these guy are running. Has anyone else gotten an order from them since Brian left?

·
on line
10,133 Posts
I ordered from enissanparts shortly after Brian left. The order confirmation came from Brian's old e-mail so, I sent an e-mail to mallen... which is the alternate e-mail Brian gave us as he was leaving to inquire about what was going on. I never heard back from mallen and the next day, enissanparts.com was gone. Shady stuff. It sucks that Brian's gone.

·
on line
610 Posts
Well now I know why Brian never responded to my email last week. He did a fine job for me on several orders. Does anyone know of an equally good, or almost equally good alternate source for online parts purchases?

Thanks.

·
on line
1,420 Posts
courtesyparts.com - thats where i ordered my fog light kit...they answer the phone!

·
on line
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, i ended up paying 10 dollars more per part to get it local. oh well, at least it will get here.

Jasons got a point, i have ordered from courtesyparts.com before and will have to go back to them, due to them answering the phone :)

·
on line
610 Posts
Ok Thanks, I contacted Courtesy Parts and they seem to have pretty good prices, good service. I'll use them

I should also add that I contacted Nissan of Turnersille by phone and their prices are now very expensive. The guy I spoke with said the prices on their internet site arent correct, he will be changing them, no good deals there anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts