Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys I just want to see what's your favorite picture from your xterra and why so post your favorite
I'll start with my this is my favorite picture because is my first time wheeling with another members in here and my first three wheel action;

Great pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
From Marion, NC. Went there for an offroad shakeout of the vehicle - which is new to me and still stock - and some refresher offroad training with Blue Ridge Expeditions. Learned a lot and came away very happy with the offroad capability of my X. It had been raining for two days, so conditions were very muddy and slick - perfect for training. I only got stuck a few times. ActionTrax got me out most times but the mudline in the picture - partially rained clean - shows the results of crossing one wet section where the water was beginning to rise quite quickly. Slick, worn city tires didn't make things easier, but it was an lot of fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Road tripped to the Kootenays this weekend for a friend's wedding. After shuttling some friends up into the mountains to do some biking, I took off on my own, ignored the "ROAD CLOSED" sign, and stumbled on a great trail that took me up into the subalpine. It was totally unplanned so I hadn't fueled up and eventually had to turn around when the gas gauge hit E. Managed to get the first good photos of the X in her natural habitat.

On the wedding day I got up at 6:00, drove into Kokanee Glacier Park, hiked 1200m (4000ft for you yanks) up to the Kokanee glacier and Esmeralda peak, and made it back to the resort in time for lunch.

And a few bonus photos from Kokanee Glacier Park (the X did get me there, so maybe they're relevant?)

A pika beside the trail:

And a hoary marmot in the alpine:

161 - 180 of 193 Posts