Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
3,570 Posts
Yep that's in the first 100' of gravel.

At the end of the road there's a sign for "Snoqualmie River Trail" that forks to the left Do you know if we're okay to wheel up there? Didn't see any signs prohibiting motorized vehicle use, but didn't see any tracks either, so turned around.
There isn't much wheeling to be done. If at that fork you go the left you go through a washout and then another 100 yards or so to a gate with some hiking trails at the end. If you go to the right at the fork there is a road that is like 1-step up in difficulty from a typical forest road and is about 6 miles long. Decently fun, just short. Trails at the end of that one too.

This post of mine has some pics from about a month ago there to give you an idea: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/50-members-xterra/204626-albatrosscafes-flexterra-titan-swapped-finally-29.html#post3644329

·
Registered
12 Posts
There isn't much wheeling to be done. If at that fork you go the left you go through a washout and then another 100 yards or so to a gate with some hiking trails at the end. If you go to the right at the fork there is a road that is like 1-step up in difficulty from a typical forest road and is about 6 miles long. Decently fun, just short. Trails at the end of that one too.

This post of mine has some pics from about a month ago there to give you an idea: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/50-members-xterra/204626-albatrosscafes-flexterra-titan-swapped-finally-29.html#post3644329
Will take a right at the fork next time. I was just looking for a forest road close to Seattle where I could test out my new fox coilovers. Eventually I'd like to make it back out to Tahuya, now that I'm sans mudflaps, plus a mild lift + silders.

·
TNX Veteran
3,570 Posts
Will take a right at the fork next time. I was just looking for a forest road close to Seattle where I could test out my new fox coilovers. Eventually I'd like to make it back out to Tahuya, now that I'm sans mudflaps, plus a mild lift + silders.
Yeah, this is probably the closest one you can get to and gives you just enough to test. I'd stay away from Tahuya for a bit. It is 90% puddle right now haha

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
This one of Pete and Mary in Moab with us a couple of weeks ago.
Great day all around and I love the pic, and love the red brawn red xterra's anyway.

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,790 Posts
my new fav!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
I still like this one from last December, heading out across the desert for the annual "Freeze your tail off" event with Expedition Utah

121 - 140 of 180 Posts