Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I just want to see what's your favorite picture from your xterra and why so post your favorite
I'll start with my this is my favorite picture because is my first time wheeling with another members in here and my first three wheel action;

Attachments

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
This is my favorite picture.
  • First time wheeling with the lift/tires (MILD wheeling... just a 30mile strip of abandoned beach)
  • It's 3-wheeling for the first time (seriously... there's air under that driver rear)
  • Its a good BASE pic... I hope to improve on performance and looks.
  • It has my brother's Jeep in it also.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I love this pic just because of the surroundings. I'm not doing anything crazy, three wheeling or anything, but I love the surroundings and the fact that I'm in the middle of a group of Jeeps. There were four of us Nissans and one Toyota together for our group from the forums and the Jeepers were impressed at the end of the run.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I love this pic just because of the surroundings. I'm not doing anything crazy, three wheeling or anything, but I love the surroundings and the fact that I'm in the middle of a group of Jeeps. There were four of us Nissans and one Toyota together for our group from the forums and the Jeepers were impressed at the end of the run.

Nice looking X. I love that blue with everything blacked out. Awesome contrast with the snow in the background too.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Love this shot driving from Anchorage to Denver. I have no idea where this was taken other than somewhere in the Yukon Territory, Canada.
I miss the old girl. Traded up for a '15. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Before anyone gives me crap, Mudflaps were only on for the trip. I was anticipating a lot of dirt roads and wanted to protect the paint from the tires throwing rocks at the rear passenger doors.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
About this Discussion
179 Replies
105 Participants
maXTERRA
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing