Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
241 - 260 of 293 Posts
Discussion starter · #241 ·
Hey there I would like to change my username, is "zipties" available?
I'm a new user. Can you change my username from Jordan Fernandes to "jferngeek"?
Thank you!
Hey ON, Could you change my username to Xterrorista' ?
Thx, Lucas
OK Guys, here's how to do it;

Your chosen username is the one thing in your user profile you cannot change yourself, but the administrators can do it for you manually.

While logged onto the under your current user name, use the "Contact Us" form for your request. Please provide your desired username. You might want to provide several names in order of preference in case your first choice is already in use.

I know, your looking at that and say, "Aren't you an Administrator?!?" Well yes, I am one and have asked how to do this, but they are not responding - So not wanting to put it off any longer, I letting you know how to do this via AutoGuide. So Good Luck Guys on your username changes.

ON

Discussion starter · #243 ·
Well got my Admin Powers back again - So it you want a Username Change - Then post up here....

Reactions: NWCoffeeGuy
I have been a member for quite a few years, my username name was Rch, but I haven't been here in a while and forgot my password. I have since retired so the email I registered with is no longer valid so it wasn't possible to change password.
Thanks.

Discussion starter · #248 ·
Discussion starter · #250 ·
DONE !

Discussion starter · #252 ·
DONE !

Discussion starter · #255 ·
DONE !

Discussion starter · #257 ·
DONE !

Reactions: JM303
Discussion starter · #260 ·