Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
on line
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First time posting over here, been reading for a while. Used to hang out over at the flamers headquarters so I never really felt the need to introduce myself over there.

Anyways, I have an 05 S which replaced my 97 Pathfinder (AC 2in lift, 32" BFG,s etc...) It was fun, but had no power and a mess a problems.

Got an X summer before my senior year at Ohio State and I am now 1 month from graduation and commissioning into the Navy.

-Cameron

Heres a couple pics of my X.

Out in WV somewhere...

GW national forest, Virginia

Pulling my idiot friend in his 04 Fronty out of a hole near Quantico, VA

Anyways, I just installed the pioneer XM tuner as of today and hope to offer some tips for that in the electrical section shortly.

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
463 Posts
Awwww ! Welcome to the Nice Site !
We're always Happy to see another user on our side !
And, Major congradulations on your commission !

JIm B

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I can't believe we have another navy person! But looking again at your pix I see it now :geek:

·
on line
178 Posts
Welcome to the club, and remember as Old Navy says...pas on all you learn!

Alpine

·
on line
3,050 Posts
i need to agree with you

This site is awesome...because sometimes I have asked some stupid and before asked questions and I dont get burned by anyone here.
Not like my other canadian site I belong to, which I infreuently visit now because they burn you for asking some of the simpliest questions. I guess the term noob doesnt exist on their site.

There are people here that are frequent wheelers and some that build their rig for show, regardless you treat them the same. You dont question their motives but you support their decisions, offer your honest advice/opinions and you dont judge them either way and becaue of that I have made the switch.
Thank you

·
on line
1,479 Posts
welcome :wav:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

Rob

·
on line
1,831 Posts
BuckeyeNavy said:
First time posting over here, been reading for a while. Used to hang out over at the flamers headquarters so I never really felt the need to introduce myself over there.
Lol. Well, welcome bro.

·
on line
631 Posts
WELCOME!

·
on line
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome. When I had the pathfinder I was a member of NPORA (niss. pathfinder off road assoc) and that site was great, nobody treated people like crap just for asking a question, it really was informative much like here not just flamers paradise like XOC...

·
on line
975 Posts
Welcome to the party. :eek:ccasion5:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
612 Posts
I definitely agree, this site is so helpful and everyone is always willing to help instead of flame you to hell. Have fun, so far I have! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts