Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks!...one week on this fourm listening and watching and forgot how much i loved wheelen"...offroad.. Surprised the wife with the 06" 2x4...(The one with the %^$^&*&% ugly "BuLL Bar" And bought an 06 4x4...silver S.. not a ton of inventory out there.. 24,300, OTD.. Thanks for all the input...And not ass kissin" but MC is a great tool here,, Every fourm has one.....

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Wow 2 new ones! Nice job, double the X's to mod!

·
on line
332 Posts
hmmm, maybe there is a compliment in there somewhere in the post.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Alright! We need a Mug shot of that baby! LOL I kinda wish I could buy another and do everything over knowing what I know now! Ha haa. That would be a smooth MOD time. My wife hates when I bring home surprises like that, I bought her an Eldorado one year and liked it so much I went out and bought a SLS for myself! That ticked her off! MC

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only problem is ,minus the yellow covers,mc and i will have twins after a month or so...

·
on line
196 Posts
captandy said:
Thanks!...one week on this fourm listening and watching and forgot how much i loved wheelen"...offroad.. Surprised the wife with the 06" 2x4...(The one with the %^$^&*&% ugly "BuLL Bar" And bought an 06 4x4...silver S.. not a ton of inventory out there.. 24,300, OTD.. Thanks for all the input...And not ass kissin" but MC is a great tool here,, Every fourm has one.....
NICE! I agree, MC and the rest of these moderators know their *ish and have helped me out a ton!

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Todays Peacocks are tommorrows Feather dusters........

·
on line
3,217 Posts
That's pretty cool. Congrats man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts