Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering where you guys sporting the Gibson catback system made your purchase? I am considering the upgrade, kind of got bit by the mod bug and am wanting to do more, I think exhaust is up next! As long as I am going to do it, I am going to go stainless. I've searched around online a little bit, but am not sure who the reputable dealers are and where the best prices might be...any insight from those of you with experience? Thanks in advance!

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Well I didnt go with the Gibson, I went with the Magnaflow, no reason, why I picked the magnaflow over the Gibson, I just flipped a coin. Once I made that desicion, I searched the web Googling Magna flow and using links on 4X4 sites, and Turck sites to there dealers. Once I found a dealer I liked from the site, I made my purchase, One thing I remember thying to find was a site that allowed me to use paypal (i didnt get that), so I found the next best one. Hope that helps you some. Nothing like giving someone consicely vague answeres huh? LOL :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts