Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Wow! Some of those superduty's look sweeeeeet!

·
on line
2,459 Posts
B REAL said:
Looks great, but damn they're expensive
Yea dude, I was thinking the same thing.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
They look good indeed but a guy running a Fab-Fours rear bumper on his FJ claims it to be 185lbs. Thats pretty damn heavy. If the front is anything like the rear in terms of weight, ill pass.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Never mind. I just saw the weight specs on thier site for the FJ and the front is only rated at 108lbs. Thats not bad! I still like the Shrock bumper though.

·
on line
807 Posts
definitely steep prices, but I like the look of most of their stuff.

·
on line
245 Posts
They look sweet, but damn, that FJ bumper is the most comparable to something they'd make for us and it's priced at $1350! you could get the Shrockworks front and rear shipped for a little more than that...

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Those are great looking bumpers on other rides, I really wonder how they will look on the X. It's going to have to really impress me to spend that much. I guess it just depends on what they come up with. Maybe more manufacturers will take notice, and get the X on the radar.

·
on line
617 Posts
I know the owners of FabFours. I'll check to see if they have Nissan Xterra stuff in the works.
-Old Army

·
on line
807 Posts
Old Army said:
I know the owners of FabFours. I'll check to see if they have Nissan Xterra stuff in the works.
-Old Army
Check for us Frontier guys too!

·
on line
366 Posts
wow, those things look freaking cool.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
i would venture a guess that our X is last on the list of vihicles to do... i bet that the first on that list is the Titan... i could always be wrong though... i just think that it will be like everyother aftermarket bumper manufacturer... example being ARB... but i would definately be happy if it turned that i was completely wrong

·
on line
615 Posts
xterraguy4life said:
i would venture a guess that our X is last on the list of vihicles to do... i bet that the first on that list is the Titan... i could always be wrong though... i just think that it will be like everyother aftermarket bumper manufacturer... example being ARB... but i would definately be happy if it turned that i was completely wrong
email received in response to an inquiry:

We are currently working on the Titan but I don't know if we have any
plans as of yet for the Xterra. Check back with us in a while for
updates.

Thanks,
Matt McShane
FabFours

·
on line
3,754 Posts
they dont look too bad but WAY too pricey for my wallet. $2530 for the rear bumper/tire carrier for the FJ. i like Shrockworks better anyways. now i just have to save to get my X Shrocked.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
stevet47 said:
Old Army said:
-Old Army
Check for us Frontier guys too!
X2!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts