Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that its too too exciting for us, but they started doing an SAS on a toyota pick up truck today. Its pretty interestingt o watch. Anyways, thought id tell you guys if ya wanted to set the dvr to record the show when its on. I think for the next like 3 or 4 episodes they will be going over the SAS on the show.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
when are they goin to feature a X. them or Tucks. theyv done episodes on the damn FJ, but never a X. from any gen...

·
on line
1,165 Posts
mcampana said:
I wouldnt be holding my breath there. But im sure we would get noticed if we sent enough emails.
what is the email addy, lets start storming them with emails. :cheers:

·
on line
131 Posts
If their major ad manufacturers and sponsors start making major components for the X like they do for the "damn FJ", then maybe they'll get a new X on the show. Companies like Pro Comp, Skyjacker and the like make a ton of parts for those other vehicles, and I believe that is why they are always on the show.
I agree with the email hammering, though.

·
on line
641 Posts
My dvr is set to record xtreme4x4 and all other off-road shows, but thanks for the heads-up.

How many members do we have so far?

We just need each member of the thenewx to email them :geek:

·
on line
1,574 Posts
ok,ok,ok. you guys email, ill donate my X to be the guine pig... :cheers:

·
on line
358 Posts
It looks simple to SAS. Ian did it by himself in only about 15 mins, he and 10 others that we don't see and 10 hours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts