Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my Xterra out last weekend to Rausch Creek for it's maiden trip. Went out with a friend of mine who has a heavily moded first gen X. We ran all the green trails and a few of the blue ones; was extra interesting with snow covering everything and the mud pits having a layer of ice to break through. I have to say I'm impressed by how it held up and got through everything. It only got stuck once, but made it through the same spot on the next try. Don't have any action shots, but one before and a few after. Will get actions shots the next time out.

Waiting for my friend to show up (yes I know I left the mud flaps on, ment to take them off after the step rails, but got cold and forgot to go back out; only broke about half of them)

Here it is after I got it back home

·
on line
638 Posts
Man that's exactly the X I want! It looks kind of like you hit an animal in the front down there where its kinda clean and has the red splotches.. maybe its just me. I dig your ride!

·
on line
1,831 Posts
That's some red mud for ya. Nice truck man. I really dig on the black OR. That's what I would have gotten if I could find one.

·
on line
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
syndicate said:
That's some red mud for ya. Nice truck man. I really dig on the black OR. That's what I would have gotten if I could find one.
It's Night Armor actually, tough to tell from the pictures. I was lucky, when I went to the dealer they had at least one MT OR model in every color, and almost as many AT ORs. Only thing I didn't get was the RF stereo, they only had that on one truck and it also had the curtain airbags and everything, so they wanted alot more for it. Was able to get a pretty good deal since they had so many in stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts