Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Class 3100 status in the TT250---Falkosky is out front at MM 91 and has run strong all day...in 2nd is Matt Pike just behind Falkosky at MM90, in third is Rod Hall in the H3 who has been stopped at Pit 3 for the last 45 minutes or so...in 4th and still running is Team Xterra Racing at MM 69 as he broke a ujoint in the steering column that needed to be welded back together at the 2nd pit costing the team a good 50 minutes...5th in class and stopped for a number of hours is Jerry Herling followed by Michael Kelly who has also been stopped at MM 25 for quite some time....Follow along on the TXR TT250 thread: http://www.teamxterraracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=229

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A LOOOONNNNG awaited update!!! Talked to the chase team...the had two more flats one front and one rear, replaced both at pit 7 and were on their way again...also they were hit in the front passenger fender and there some minor damage was suffered but the truck is still whipping along at about 35 mph....AND.....they have 3rd place wrapped up!!! the 4th place truck is some 50+ miles behind them and stopped and TXR is past MM 204!!!! less than 40 miles to go to the finish, bring her home boys!!

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats it!!! 245 miles and TXR has crossed the finished line in 3rd place!!! Wow!! What an effort...Congratulations to all members of the team but especially to Dave as I know how much he's waited for this day!!! I will update everyone with a post race interview I hope to get within the next 1/2 hour or so...

·
on line
612 Posts
Great job, I'll bet the celebration was a good one. I'm glad to see that you made the finish line, that's no small feat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts