Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Umm, is it me or is that a new X with matching bumper and grill? Before I enlarged the pic I figured it was a Pathfinder, but no doubt, it's an X. Is this a Canadian thing?

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Muzikman said:
Umm, is it me or is that a new X with matching bumper and grill? Before I enlarged the pic I figured it was a Pathfinder, but no doubt, it's an X. Is this a Canadian thing?
Nothing gets by you. I looked again and it came up 1st click. Looks cool. MC

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Walrus said:
Lights look different? Is it a Frontier?
No, the grille is different on a Frontier, and they don't have the gear box.
I think it's a Sparke Red Xterra, with perhaps a bit of 'photoshopping' to adjust the colours, done by whomever made the ad.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
dpatton said:
Walrus said:
Lights look different? Is it a Frontier?
with perhaps a bit of 'photoshopping' to adjust the colours, done by whomever made the ad.
Exactly what I thought, well that was my second thought, my first was someone painted theirs to match.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Muzikman said:
For some reason, this got me thinking of another Xterra-looking SUV that Nissan had put out over seas. It looked like a cross between an Xterra, Pathfinder and Frontier. I can't think of the name, but this reminds me of it...

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
mtdewmike said:
Muzikman said:
For some reason, this got me thinking of another Xterra-looking SUV that Nissan had put out over seas. It looked like a cross between an Xterra, Pathfinder and Frontier. I can't think of the name, but this reminds me of it...
The Nissan Paladin! I just thought of it today! No, it's not the truck in the car shelter picture, but it's been bugging me for the past week! I knew it began with a P, and it wasn't the Patrol!

Now I can sleep tonight. :iconbiggrin:

·
on line
210 Posts
dpatton said:
perhaps a bit of 'photoshopping' to adjust the colours, done by whomever made the ad.
Exactly, it's "photoshoped" because the Canadian X has the same colors as in the USA.

The licence plate reads CTC 001 - who stands for Canadian Tire Corp.

CTC always touch up the cars used in their ads - sometimes there is so much make-up that you can't hardly recognize the car.

See Ya...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts