Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

261 - 280 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
only have a 2XL left.

I can do more soon though. I think everyone wants hoodies next, but I can do shirts of the same design also.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Whenever you design the Hoodies just remember that "TheNewX" is changing names so I'd probably not put it in the design. Just my opinion...totally up to you though. I'm in either way.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Long-sleeve T & Zip-up hoodie, I'm in. The new "non-gen" logo would probably be a more popular choice & hopefully would have a bigger group of buyers too. 1st gen, 2nd gen, etc.
Just my opinion as a "tail-end-boomer" (46!). Heck, I don't feel a bit over 43, er, ish...?!

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
JonG...it looks like you should start another thread for the hoodies. Then maybe do a poll for a few days. You could put hoodie pullover, hoodie zip up, and long sleeve as the choices. Whichever one has the most votes after the few days "wins."

·
Registered
155 Posts
only have a 2XL left.

I can do more soon though. I think everyone wants hoodies next, but I can do shirts of the same design also.
PM sent good sir.

·
Registered
162 Posts
after returning home from my trip to florida, a pleasant treat awaited for me in a cardboard envelope. thanks jon, the shirt is awesome!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Thanks guys, glad everyone is happy with them.
I sure am! Yes I will start NEW hoodie thread. I will be able to offer longsleeves, zip ups and pullover hoodies in the same order. That way everyone can pick what they want.
I'm gathering prices and will post the new thread soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Cashola is on the way. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Thanks guys, glad everyone is happy with them.
I sure am! Yes I will start NEW hoodie thread. I will be able to offer longsleeves, zip ups and pullover hoodies in the same order. That way everyone can pick what they want.
I'm gathering prices and will post the new thread soon. Thanks!
That's great! :thumbup: :notworthy:
Thank's again jonG! :eek:ccasion5:

261 - 280 of 287 Posts