Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
"The other thread has not been updated. We sold our entire stock of powder coated skids to another vendor so we do not have any on hand at the moment. We also have had more sales of raw or unfinished than any other so we decided it would be more cost effective for everyone to offer a GB. I will update the other thread. Thanks."
Guess nisstec is the "vendor" Jack attack sold his stock to.

Rik

·
Veteran
625 Posts
How much for a pair and where at?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Disregard, missed the link above.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
22,508 Posts
They could of came out with their own.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Why? They are a store. They sell items, which other places make. Do you think that Nisstec builds the OME lifts and radflo shocks or Hefty bumpers and skids that they sell? No, they buy at wholesale and sell at retail. That's how stores work. Do you think Best Buy builds their own XBoxes and iPads?

If you are genuinely surprised, or trying to "call them out" on that, you obviously don't understand how retail works.

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Why? They are a store. They sell items, which other places make. Do you think that Nisstec builds the OME lifts and radflo shocks or Hefty bumpers and skids that they sell? No, they buy at wholesale and sell at retail. That's how stores work. Do you think Best Buy builds their own XBoxes and iPads?

If you are genuinely surprised, or trying to "call them out" on that, you obviously don't understand how retail works.

You are just so smart. Good golly! Thank you for that insight! Much appreciated!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
762 Posts
I want to say that yes, Nisstec is a vendor of our products now. And yes, they are purchasing them from Boulder Ironworx. I would like to thank them for supporting a local fabricator, that is awesome of them, when yes, they could have ordered a design to have been made by a factory in China, making more profit in the end. But they support local industry and fabricators.

If you would like to purchase the shock skids, contact Chris at Nisstec and he will get you squared away. We will be periodically be running GB's for raw skids, as seen with latest GB that closed in less than 24 hours due to high demand.

Thanks for your support!

·
Veteran
625 Posts
^^^^ Right On. Can't beat made in the good old US of A. Supporting your local peeps is good business practice and I believe good karma. I'm looking forward to getting mine :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
4,593 Posts
are these still being made? I need a set.
No idea if they are still being manufactured.

However, clicking on the link provided in Post #1 I was able to add a set to the shopping cart.

To know for sure I'd call them - 800.931.5103 (from their website).
Oh and here's their SKU as well - N-XRSHK-SKD

How that?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
No idea if they are still being manufactured.

However, clicking on the link provided in Post #1 I was able to add a set to the shopping cart.

To know for sure I'd call them - 800.931.5103 (from their website).
Oh and here's their SKU as well - N-XRSHK-SKD

How that?

Thank the lord for people like you, who have patience to deal with those who choose not to click on links and figure something out for themselves.

You and Mr. Bills are truly saints

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks. For some reason Nisstec is blocked at my work and I can never to get to their site.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts