Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an update on these...From my first batch I still have 6 S, 5 L, 6 XL and 8 2XL's remaining...Right now the team is in 3rd place in its class for the year but without a main sponsor and with each race costing about $5,000+ to run, well, you can see where I'm going...There are two races remaining this year...so if you have a need for another tshirt and would like to add a really cool one to your collection, please consider buying one of these and help support the ONLY Xterra in the world racing on a professional basis...Since I am asking a favor of you all, I will return the favor by reducing the price to $10 +shipping, with 100% of the money going directly to Dave Blakely (team owner/driver) to help defray his costs...If you would like to send a little extra thats great too and appreciated like you have no idea but if not, thats just as cool...Hopefully if we can finish up these last two races in style and get at least 2nd over all for the year then we can grap a main sponsor for next year and you won't have to hear me whine anymore...Regardless, here is the pic of the shirt design and you can PM me here if you would like one or have any questions...Thanks for your time and consideration...

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes...yes...there's an XOC sticker on there...no offense meant to this board by it...They just offered a forum for the team with no real strings attached and regardless of what some people feel about XOC it does get the most traffic of any Xterra specific forum on the web....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts