Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
on line
24 Posts
What I am interested in knowing is what lamp will you use in the second inner side? Our X's use 9007 dual filament for high and low beam. Will be interested in your final usage.

·
on line
189 Posts
post the pics up when u have it installed Shadow

i wanna see it before i get it

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SHADOW said:
I ordered a pair this week in black.I`ll post some pics when I get them on.
any updates??

·
on line
1,977 Posts
The lights arrived and it looked like more work than I cared to tackle so I took them to my local speed shop and had them do the install.Wise decision!It took 2 guys 2 hours to install them.They had to rewire everything.They wound up pull the bumper to make it easier.
They look fantastic on and off.One problem,the LED`s on the driver side went out.I`m sure it`s just a loose connection.I looked at it and there`s just NO room to work.They`re going to have to pulling the grille and everything else to fix.I`ll let them work on it when I get time.
So I have no night shots yet but here`s what they look like.
:cheers: [/img]

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VERY NICE .. Now has a look of a luxury car :p How is the light beam itself? strong/weak any pro/cons on it?

·
on line
874 Posts

Theese are going on Sunday!!!!!!!!!! got all the parts...now I just need to figure out if the x is reverse ground...dont need to fry any HID ballast

·
on line
776 Posts
ultra said:
What I am interested in knowing is what lamp will you use in the second inner side? Our X's use 9007 dual filament for high and low beam. Will be interested in your final usage.
YOU COULD ALWAYS SET THE INNER LIOGHTS UP AS A SET OF DAY TIME RUNNING LIGHTS!

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Shadow, your truck is lookin' puss man. Really nice street machine. You've added just the right touches, well done. :tongue9:

·
on line
1,977 Posts
Thankx DBAX.Much appreciated!Next on my list is to paint the grille surround and the piece behind the license plate black.That should really set off the projectors.Then it`s on to paint the roof rack bars black. :hello1:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
MORE PICS!!!!

NIGHT TIME PICS!!

:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts