Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a C+C Music Factory moment ->
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

Why would this forum be sponsored by 4Runner Toyota?

Could one possible reason be...
The X is done and Toyota is wanting Ex-X customers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
How ironic??!! I'm OUT.

Xterra general forum sponsored by Toyota 4runner. LOL And I'm seeing the light. I have an 06 X-terra Offroad,,,, what do ya know! Transmission problems at 95K, radiator fluid issue. Want it fixed? 3K copay. No thanks. What a crock! I had the transfer case replaced under warranty, twice, seats falling apart, crumby mileage, rides like a tank, lousy radio, etc... and I'd still drive it IF IT WORKED. What a scam, to have a Nissan that can't make it to 100K is ridiculous and its tough to believe they won't fix it outright. Yeah, I've liked the utilitarian nature of the X, the power was good, some off road, fun... but just look at these boards chock full of multiple issues after issues. I will never get a boring Nissan again! Good luck!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Have not had a single issue.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome from Florida,

Oh wait, nevermind.....

LOL

·
Registered
810 Posts
Trolls will be trolls.

·
on line
1,113 Posts
110k without a problem, what do you expect from an 8 year old SUV. you test drove it right no one forced you to buy it

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
So Dave, want me to add you to the SMOD hit list thread?

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Go get a Jeep, and hit up their forums. You'll never hear of any problems. Same with a Yota, they never have issues either... (Sarcasm in case you missed it). Frames rusting in half, bodies splitting, engine cylinder head problems... Every vehicle has its issues dude. Bye.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
515 Posts
So, so, so glad that Toyota is finally recognizing the better truck and supporting our forum.

I see no problem with taking their money to keep this forum going!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Internet forums are a great place for people with problems to find solutions. It's not like people join a forum to post "I've never done a thing, don't want to mod and have never had any issues". People often get the wrong impression about a vehicle based on what they hear on the net and related problems.

If the OP drive his X for 95,000 miles and never researched solutions to his problems, or potential problems, then it's his own fault for not doing anything.

With that in mind, we have a winner for the Dum Bass of the Day Award.

Here ya go Skippy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts