Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

its been a few sad weeks :(

My R6 had been gone and now X might have to go as well.

Due to some financial struggles the X might have to go :crybaby:
But i figured you guys might be interested in some of the parts that
i have in exchange for your parts and XForum discount hook up :)

They way i figured we can go about it is i would need to keep your old bumper etc
and any other parts you guys pull out of my X. with price difference for things like
bumpers etc. Any parts you guys would like will have to pull out yourself tho as i have no tools left or anything :(

Here are some of the things that i would liek to get rid of and not give it back to the dealer:

- Shrock Front Bumber
- Shrock Rear bumper with Tire carrier
- 5 x Nisstec Ultimate Lift Kit (if anyone is interested in this otherwise ill just leave it on the truck)
- 5 x Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar tires. Size 305/70R16 bought in May!
- Wheel Adapters 1.5"

In return ill need same items from you...both bumpers, little tires :), any suspension parts if any are taken.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it hasnt been fun few weeks...but i figured before i let it go someone can benefit from these parts. If i had all the tools i would take them off and just hold them till someone can come grab them but i dont.

·
Registered
2011 Pro4X 6SM Night Armor
368 Posts
Sly I live in Clearwater and have some tools and could give you some stuff if you need it so maybe you can get a little more for your stuff.
I could pass on to you rear bumper and steel wheels and tires front bumper I have is damaged but is yours if you want it
I have my household deliver (tools and parts) 21 Oct so if you can wait let me know I will PM you my cell so you can text me
Anything to help a fellow.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I propose a kind of swap MOD day I have the tools and replacement parts to help Sly remove the bumpers
And if any one local or close by is interested on getting his front and or rear bumper we can install same day (day TBD after Oct 21)
we can cook and off course some Beer
Come on there is get be some body interested on a good deal
I get my bumpers is your turn....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'd be down for the swap as well, coming from NC to swap out some of the parts. Let me know if this comes about. I have PM'ed him about coming down and taking care of everything on Sunday October 20th, as it would only take me about 3-4 hours to get EVERYTHING swapped over (portable air compressor and tools make life easy...very easy) since I've already done most of this work already.

Sn0

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sounds good if Sly is good with that then we can set up a place and time.
I wanted after the 21 Oct since my parts and tools dont arrive until that day, however you get me bit with portable air compressor

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Yeah, I can just have the wife and kids go to Disney World while we're doing the part swap...not a big deal at all.

Sly,
Let us know what you decide.

Sn0

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm in Jax with my nearly new 2011 Pro-4X. Since it's hardly been off-road the bumpers are in great shape. Would love to talk about a swap if not too late.

Sent you a PM.l

1 - 16 of 16 Posts