Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We just joined this site and have found it to be such a wealth of info. My wife and I have had our X for about a year. It is an 06 OR 6mt granite colored. We love the it and it has been great for hauling around our daughter and all her stuff. About 3 months ago when visiting my parents my dad backed into the front and cracked the factory bumper. Rather than replace the plastic stuff we ordered up a schrock bumper. We can't wait for it to get here, supposedly in the next week or two.
Once we ordered up the bumper we decided to go ahead and lift the truck. Nobody in this area seems to have a built gen2 xterra and from what i have read they respond well to a mild lift and other changes. Today my wife and I installed TC UCA's, 725# Radflow coilovers, and the Deaver mini pack from PRG. We removed both the front and the rear swaybar at the recomendation of greg... Any tips as to where to go from here are always appreciated. My daughter is now 17 months old so we should be able to wheel alot this summer. We will be moving the rear axle breather up, other than that i'm not sure. Probably spent enough money for a while.
Well, I can't wait to keep reading the posts on this site as you guys have helped us make the decisions we have made so far. Thanks so much for sharing your input. -Andy, Jo, and Cloey

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome Aboard. There are some fun places to play around Tacoma!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
on line
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the warm welcome. I'm definetly going to check out pnwx... anyone w/ any suggestions as to spring play areas in the nw, we are willing partners. again thanks for having us! -Andy, Jo, and Cloey

·
on line
463 Posts
Glad to see another happy face in our group !
Great work on the Mods !

Welcome !

Jim B

1 - 17 of 17 Posts