Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUP GUYS! just bought the Xterra about a month ago, brand new S model in white. Probably going to need some tips from the pros, since this is my first truck and of course, off roading! Anyway, I'm beginning from the inside, since I don't know what to do with the exterior yet. So here it goes

Just added:

1. ALPINE IDA-X001 deck - fastest ipod integration!! I had the Pioneer D3 on my A4, and the ipod interface wasn't fast enough, so no in-dash DVD this time. Later, I'll add the Harmon Kardan Navigation system with an enclosure in that little accessory tray on the dash hehe

2. Lots and lots of dynamat!

3. Kappa perfect speakers (haven't installed them yet)

4. 4 channel alpine amp, 4 gauge wires, rockford capacitor

5. Kappa perfect subs (haven't installed them yet either)

and the most recent project that just finished is the new VIPER 5900 alarm installed! that fukker can start a car a mile away, I SWEAR. I haven't tried, but three blocks is pretty god dam far already.
[/img]

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome - I'm new myself! :)

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that bad ass website Old Navy, I found a lot of those mods useful. Does anybody do any electrical interior lighting?! Like changing the color lighting, and possibly an aftermarket speedometer.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts