Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

Hello there,

I'm writing because I started having slight problem with my truck. Just recently when it started getting cold I started getting slight vibration on idle, I researched, and it looks like engine mounts need to be replaced( I concluded this by doing brake ,gas pedal experiment and engine moves more than usual). From looking at it I know I won't be able to replace them myself because I don't have that many tools and place to do it. I wanted to ask if someone around Austin or Dallas area would be willing to help me change those motor mounts. I will order prg mounts to do the replacement. I already asked few people on private, but if you can spare some time then please name your price. Thank you for your time.

How can you say no to such a pretty thing :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
dang man that is a bummer! I would help but Im in Corpus Christi. I havent had to do motor mounts yet so i would def. help if i was closer so i can get my hands dirty and know what i will have to do when i do mine. Let me know how it goes..

·
on line
1,656 Posts
I didn't plan on doing mine myself but once I got started it wasn't bad at all. You will only need a jack (floor or bottle works), a socket, long extension, ratchet and breaker bar. I had to use the breaker bar to initially loosen them. I replaced mine with the PRG ones. I did remove my heat shields before this (for headers) so that made it easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts