Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howzit, Headed out to KP today, one more time before I go back to work. Went out on some new trails and I am always amazed with our xterras' capabilities.

Entering the arena.

The photographer and the washed out hills.

Make way I'm coming up.

And coming down.

Talk about a tight fit!

And coming down on the other side.

Taking pictures of the xterra in its natural environment is always a pleasure.

Pictures and video never seem to do justice on hills.

This puddle was slippery as hell.

KP is always a fun time.

Heading home.

Enjoy, nalu's one

·
on line
131 Posts
Whenever I see Nalu's One pics, I almost expect to see the people from Lost running around in the background, or a new Hatch that hasn't been discovered yet. I bet if they had an X, they could get off of that crazy island...

Are those Hella Rallye 3000 lights on your Shrock bumper?

As always, cool pictures!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Right on man! Looks like a blast and the X is looking good!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Great looking truck. To be able to wheel in a place like that, what a dream for most of us. WOW, what a puddle, must have gotten some rain recently?

·
on line
197 Posts
Great pics as always. Are these are on Oahu?...what is 'KP'?

So...are you there permanently or courtesy of Uncle Sam? Saw where you're a flight mech...K'bay by any chance?

Take care...

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Howzit, Thanks for the comments. I'm definitley very fortunate and thankfull to be living in Hawaii, courtesy of uncle Sam. I'm not stationed at K-bay, but at Barber's Point as a flight mech.
Lost is one of my most favorite shows and yes I can't wait either for the season to begin.
These pictures are taken on the island of Oahu at Kaena Point. Its around a half hour from my house and always a fun time.
The BFG MT 255's are an awesome tire for the xterra. I air down to 20 psi and they are unstopable... mud, dirt, sand, rock. snow?
The puddles were'nt as deep as last time, but they were a thicker soup blend. Tried to stay out of the mud this time.
Stay tuned for Peacock Flats, (You need a pass and I will have to time it with work since I'm on a new schedule) maybe by end of this month.
Anyone heard of the Initiator?
Aloha, nalu's one

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Great pics and vids...

·
on line
152 Posts
the camera man was loving the mud hole more than you I think

·
on line
1,811 Posts
hey nalu one i will be in Oahu here in a cpl of days, also stationed there so I was wandering if you have found any good trails out there. I will be up near wheeler aaf.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts