Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
542 Posts
I always love seeing Xterras in action...

It's upsetting to see how many people talk trash on the Xterra, even though they're quite capable vehicles. The built ones are every bit as capable as their built Jeep counterparts. With the added benefit of better styling in my opinion.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Long story short, i became aquatinted with the X by accident. Beforehand tried to purchase a Jeep Wrangler (failed inspection) and then a full-size Bronco (one failed inspection, the other had VIN issues). So one day me and the GS did our neighborhood walk and off to the distance was a parked Xterra. I thought, wow nice ground clearance and I like the look! ...the rest is history. :happy3:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
HAha, tha's me in video! Felt bad for the Jeep guy, he picked an iffy line both times and just hammered it hoping to get through. Didn't work to well for him lol

you made quite a commotion in the comments in youtube Blain :cheers:
glad to see you're still around the forum man.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
you made quite a commotion in the comments in youtube Blain :cheers:
glad to see you're still around the forum man.
HAha, guess I did. It certainly didn't have all those comments when the video was first posted. Definitely some funny ones since then. They'd be shocked to know that I'm not Titan Swapped, and that I don't have a front or rear locker. Good Tires and a better line, I didn't even know the dude was taking the video during all of this haha.
Still lurking around a little bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts