Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
on line
148 Posts
sweet!

did you pull over to snap the pic or did you slowly drive around the block till you hit it? lol

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know a full tank of gas is a great thing to have!

Oh, wait. I hit 50K on the odometer!

I pulled over to take the photo. It is too dangerous to shoot while driving. I took about 8 different shots of it. I knew that I would hit the 50K mark today, so I was well prepared with the camera by my side.

Once the X is paid off I am doing a solid axle swap.

·
on line
628 Posts
I hit 30,000 last week while I was on the Blue Ridge Parkway in N.C., I took a picture as well. The X turned one year old back on the 21st of Feb.

·
on line
552 Posts
Hahahaha nice, mine only has like 800 miles right now.

·
on line
628 Posts
SeXterraPA said:
I pulled over to take the photo. It is too dangerous to shoot while driving.
I slowed down and kept my eyes on the road. Besides the only ones on the parkway were myself and a bunch of deer.

Don't mind my gas gauge, the darn thing hasn't worked properly since the X was about two months old. I quit trying to get it fixed after 4 times, I just go by mileage and the Scangauge.

·
on line
750 Posts
I'm at 47,000 and I just got a contract to work out by the Salton Sea and another for the north rim of the Grand Canyon...soooo, yea, it won't be long.

My favorite words ever..."client pays the mileage".

·
on line
280 Posts
I passed 36,000 the other day. I have the 100k mile extended warranty, but it still feels scary being out of the factory warrant. :sad10:

·
on line
1,284 Posts
bluzfan said:
I passed 36,000 the other day. I have the 100k mile extended warranty, but it still feels scary being out of the factory warrant. :sad10:
I just passed 36,000 last week too. No more warranty, sooooo I guess that means let the mods begin.

·
on line
874 Posts
I am gonna trade it in at 35,999

1 - 20 of 27 Posts