Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i just finished taking off my xterra decal in the back wow it looks really nice now..... but the process was horrible well the floss part wasnt bad but removing all of the glue was horrible it took more than an hour i used a product from wal mart called "goo off" all the fumes got me dizzy :violent3:

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and i will take pics.. by monday i will have pics of i believe the only x on twentys ha ha l

·
on line
155 Posts
Dude there's tons on X's on 20's. I've seen a bunch around town. Just so you know...not trying to rain on your parade. Glad you're stoked about the new mods. Keep it up

·
on line
2,248 Posts
willgr1 said:
need pictures!!

and this thread belongs in the exterior forum...projects is for larger projects.
I agree w/ willgr1. I'm glad everbody is doing fun little stuff and I do like to read about it, but we need some mods to control this forum. I'd like to see it reserved for SAS "projects," fabrication, somewhat advanced engine/suspension/body stuff (like rs182's spring over and SeXterra's cowl hood and fiberglass), etc.

No disrespect intended to badge removal, but it should go in the exterior forum.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Willgr! and OregonX are right. It states somewhere on this entire forum that this thread is reserved for large undertaking projects, littler projects such as this are ment to go in the "how to" or "exterior" or even "general xterra" thread. Im not trying to rip on you sikX but have you gone through the forum rules and all that kind of stuff yet? If not you should take a look at them. We all love to read about what people are doing to their X's, but the threads have to be placed in the right spot. Peruse through this section and look at the type of projects that are on it......SAS, New Fenders, SOA, engine swaps, hard suspension lifts, or things such as entirely changing your X around. they are all large projects, and undertakings. We need this forum clean for easy navigating to find what your needing to help when one is trying to do such a large undertaking on his/her own X. Like I said, not bashing you....just trying to guide a new member in the right direction.:salute:

MOD. please move this thread to the correct location, and maybe post a sticky with a "Read before posting on this thread" that explains what this one is for. Thanks

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i am a noob and i do need guidance and so far i have not seen a new x with chrome and if i do im sure they wont be as nice as mine :D

·
on line
1,208 Posts
I must say, those look like some sik wheels and some nice meats on them......texas huh.......well i can't say im happy for the cowboys winning, I was rooting for the packers. :) nice lookin X so far, you should look at the thread from Mcampana about him paining his bumper all black. its on here somewhere, in the exterior forum.

·
on line
500 Posts
Looking at the front tire makes one think that you need an alignment to correct that outiside where.

But, maybe it's just the picture that makes it look that way.
Patrick

·
on line
1,127 Posts
patrick07 said:
Looking at the front tire makes one think that you need an alignment to correct that outiside where.

Patrick
It's possible that he might need one but I noticed yesterday when I parked my X I had the wheels fully turned, and when they are turned that far it angles the top of the tire in like his are.

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XterraDude said:
patrick07 said:

Patrick
It's possible that he might need one but I noticed yesterday when I parked my X I had the wheels fully turned, and when they are turned that far it angles the top of the tire in like his are.
thank you for the compliments and the side that looks newer is actually the side it use to be on its just the pic :compress:

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
brutus_skx said:
I must say, those look like some sik wheels and some nice meats on them......texas huh.......well i can't say im happy for the cowboys winning, I was rooting for the packers. :) nice lookin X so far, you should look at the thread from Mcampana about him paining his bumper all black. its on here somewhere, in the exterior forum.
i know i would love to do that but it seems like a costly/lengthy process but i do want to eventually and yup the packers did meet their demise

·
on line
652 Posts
I have to go with patick07 on the tires
Dud I can see that cupping a mile away you have some definite problem with the alignment.

not a bad X

·
on line
652 Posts
Dude, I can see that cupping a mile away you have some definite problem with the alignment.

not a bad X

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rckev said:
Dude, I can see that cupping a mile away you have some definite problem with the alignment.

not a bad X
the side you are referring to is actually the older side they only have 10,000 on them and i just got them checked but since u can see it from a mile away which scares me i will double check even though nothing should be wrong but you never know....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts