Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this fit my Xterra 05 from a frontier 05.
This is everything you need to make your 2005 and up Nissan Frontier badass! Gives a way better stance. Look at the pics. A wider overall track with more tire contact area. Dramatically improved handling. NOT low profile tires. You can actually leave the road with this tire/rim combo!! A very small amount of inner plastic fender trimming was required to keep it from minor rubbing under full suspension articulation on my 2005 Frontier.

Included:
Set of 4 custom CNC machined lug/hubcentric 1.5" adapters to fit Nissan Titan wheels on vehicles with the frontier bolt pattern. (cost me $400)

Set of Billet Aluminum PRG front coil spacers ($125 or so)

Set of Calmini Blue powdercoated 1.5" lift shackles ($60)

Set off 2" extended travel heavy duty Bilstein rear shocks. Used for less than 500 miles, still nice and stiff.
Don't remember where I got them from but they're pictured here, they were $189 pre tax/shipping)
http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/shop_image/product/fcf31a1aaa4e832b7a95aa79dbd9b883.jpg

5 Nissan Titan 5 spoke 18" alloy wheels. One stock color wheel for spare (Fits under truck in spare spot nicely), and four gloss black powdercoated wheels. (I paid $500 for all the wheels, and $600 for powdercoat on four of em)

Some guy on craigslist is parting out his 05 truck cause he hit a deer

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this only what the ad said

Nissan Titan 5 spoke 18" alloy wheels. One stock color wheel for spare (Fits under truck in spare spot nicely), and four gloss black powdercoated wheels. (I paid $500 for all the wheels, and $600 for powdercoat on four of em)

5 Continental CrossContact LX tires with over 90% tread on all. These tires kick ass, they last forever with a 680 treadwear rating, and the diameter and width is perfect for the Frontier. (over $1000 in rubber, mounted/balanced)

The Ad didn't say

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Set of 4 custom CNC machined lug/hubcentric 1.5" adapters to fit Nissan Titan wheels on vehicles with the frontier bolt pattern. (cost me $400)

Set of Billet Aluminum PRG front coil spacers ($125 or so)

Set of Calmini Blue powdercoated 1.5" lift shackles ($60)

Set off 2" extended travel heavy duty Bilstein rear shocks. Used for less than 500 miles, still nice and stiff.
Don't remember where I got them from but they're pictured here, they were $189 pre tax/shipping)
http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/shop_image/product/fcf31a1aaa4e832b7a95aa79dbd9b883.jpg

5 Nissan Titan 5 spoke 18" alloy wheels. One stock color wheel for spare (Fits under truck in spare spot nicely), and four gloss black powdercoated wheels. (I paid $500 for all the wheels, and $600 for powdercoat on four of em)

5 Continental CrossContact LX tires with over 90% tread on all. These tires kick ass, they last forever with a 680 treadwear rating, and the diameter and width is perfect for the Frontier. (over $1000 in rubber, mounted/balanced)

Wish I hadn't crashed mine! (Damn deer)

$2000 is more than fair. Do the math. One of those Titan wheels new is in the range of $400. I did all the research and fitment so you don't need to. Everything bolts right up and works like a dream.

So is this a deal checking prices to see now just not feeling the tires

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Looks like you are basically paying for the tire and wheel combo and adapters. Sounds pretty steep to me. Tires sure don't look like anything impressive, and they aren't super expensive on Tire Rack. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=CrossContact+LX

What do you want to do with your rig? You can get a lot better set-up (suspension and tires) than that for $2K. I wouldn't be too excited about a set of 18's if you plan on taking the thing offroad. I see (the much better looking, in my opinion) 17" Titan Alloys going for $200-300 regularly here on craigslist, and you can get a set of wheel adapters from Spidertrax.com for about $200. Or, stick with stock wheels and save the money.

Decide what you want. You are most paying to put 18" powdercoated Titan wheels on your ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts