Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Xterra’s in Germany

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mtnbound 
#1 ·
Any fellow X’s here in Germany?

“I’m putting a band together” dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of Xterra’s and Frontier’s throughout Europe. To assist each other in building, maintaining and off-roading.

See less See more
#2 ·
im pretty sure we have some members that have lived there at some point, not sure about current. but i hope you have some luck in finding a group to support each other. Keep in mind this site focuses on the 2nd gen mostly, but we do have some that have both or just the 1st gen. hey, to me an xterra is an xterra!

#5 ·
The XterraNation.org website caters to both 1st and 2nd generation Xterras. Though off-hand, I do not recall much European participation.

#6 ·
Any fellow X’s here in Germany?

“I’m putting a band together” dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of Xterra’s and Frontier’s throughout Europe. To assist each other in building, maintaining and off-roading.
Any luck in finding Xterra's in Germany? I am in Germany, no Xterra or any off-roader yet, but badly want to get back into it, so wandering what your experience has been so far!

#7 ·
Now im interested, what type of opportunities are there for off roading in Germany. do they have like forest service type roads or how do you get "off road" there?

maybe its just me being a silly american, but i feel like in europe there are alot of restrictions on motor vehicle usage( and just, you now pretty much everything!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.