1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
That's it I am banning myself from XOC.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I have had it with them also. Thier info sucks and they have goderators.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
B Slater said:
I have had it with them also. Thier info sucks and they have goderators.
The stickers are coming off tomorrow.

·
on line
14 Posts
I tried to log into XOC to see if I could cancel my membership and they had banned me!!! :angryfire:

·
on line
45 Posts
The info there isn't the bad thing. You can find a lot of useful info. It's just all the crap you have to weed through to get it. That's how I found the other great forums that I enjoy reading and posting in. Besides, if you take the advice of the "people that matter," you can find everything you need just by using the search function. It eliminates the worries of posting something that someone might jump on ya for. Nonetheless, that is the one sticker that I would never put on my truck.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
I had that sticker on for about 3 posts and off it came! I was fool enough to chip in as a supporting member. This site is awesome! It's home. Freedom of speach, good info, forgiving, diplomatic and funny as shit.

We need to get them decals on and get bigger than ??? (Thou who shall not be named) Hows about an off the charts hat, hoodie, t shirt something!

I think "He" has a software program that looks for that phrase, My stuff came down almost instantly. Too bad, you can see the roof light jobs they do over there.

MC

·
on line
1,884 Posts
It's good to come back from a long weekend of climbing to see the universe is well. The New X rocks!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
RogueClimber said:
It's good to come back from a long weekend of climbing to see the universe is well. The New X rocks!
What you still have the same avatar?
<--------------

Welcome back. you were missed. :rofl:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Give me time to find my camera and see if my pix turned out. If I don't have any of my own I'll find something! :drunken:

·
on line
168 Posts
I gave one of the moderators a little ribbing and he sent me a pm that was outragous. I was just goofing around and he took it real serious.

I get a lot more good info here. I like the technical aspects.

·
on line
108 Posts
being someone who doesnt know everything about off roading and actually having questions i found it very hard to get any answers over there plus most of the guys are gen1ers and cant answer my questions so even tho i dont post here often i read all the posts everyday because this site has good info and its not a bunch of a**holes that think they know all

·
on line
2,081 Posts
I love this dedicated 2nd Gen forum, but XOC will always have a place in my heart, kinda where I met all of my Xterra friends. Some of which are real good friends. I'm quite happy to hang out in both and avoid bringing up this forum. It was quite obvious that they would take down a link to a competing forum!

·
on line
122 Posts
RiNkY said:
I love this dedicated 2nd Gen forum, but XOC will always have a place in my heart, kinda where I met all of my Xterra friends. Some of which are real good friends. I'm quite happy to hang out in both and avoid bringing up this forum. It was quite obvious that they would take down a link to a competing forum!
I agree with Rinky. With the exception of one other board XOC is the grand daddy of them all. They have a base of over 10000 members so there is no way that everyone is going to get along.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
defibvt said:
RiNkY said:
I agree with Rinky. With the exception of one other board XOC is the grand daddy of them all. They have a base of over 10000 members so there is no way that everyone is going to get along.
(them)

Just kidding. But I do limit my time on XOC to once a week...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts