Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intro Comments: I soccer-mom in it, grocery-get in it, trail-ride in it, beach cruise in it, camp in it, tailgate in it.

Username: xnjxterra

Xterra's Nickname: Big Red. Rudy.

Make: Nissan
Year: 2011
Model: Xterra
Trim: S
Color: Lava Red

MODS

Electrical:
LED's mounted in mouth of grille.
Installed OEM bumper Fog Lights
Xoskel LoPro Light Bar w/ 4 LED lamps.
Kenwood DDX-371 2-Din head unit

Cosmetic/Exterior:
P&P rear recover points w/ D-ring shackles
Shrockworks rear diff cover
Rear diff breather relocation
P&P level-I sliders
Custom painted grille.
Stubby antenna. Size matters.
Bedlined plastic bumper/trim.
Wade rain guards.
Removed mud flaps.
Black out roof rack & custom XTERRA decal
Amber tinted fog lights.
Obnoxious red hair on driver to match truck.

Interior:
Front windows tinted.
CoverKing RealTree seat covers
Homemade custom cargo mat

Suspension:
2.5 in strut spacers
1.5 in rear shackles
PRG extended front sway bar links
Rear sway bar removed

Wheels/Tires:
285/75/16 Duratracs
Glossy black stealthed OEM steelies

PHOTOS

MOST RECENT: :love4:

\

Some fun custom cosmetic jobbies cause I'm crafty like that:

Roof rack painted black, added custom XTERRA decal thanks to Graveyard Graphics.

Black grille, colormatched honeycomb & NISSAN logo.

Schrockworks rear diff guard, painted seafoam w/ yes... glitter topcoat. bitchin!

I bought the truck in March 2014. Had it out in the woods with the temp tags still on it. Started rattle canning the crap out of it and ripping off needless things such as mudflaps almost right away. I've since then added a lift and tires, lighting and currently working at getting some armor oh her. Don't have any other immediate big plans with it other than getting it out to some more events and always have some kinda project to work on. And no, my hair isn't red because of the truck. But yes, I do keep it red so that we match.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think there already is a Sexxxterra here though haha. nice truck , welcome.
haha i know there are probably many sexterras around! I saw a girl with i think a first gen with the SE added in front of the xterra emblem. I knew then that i couldnt claim the name.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
Your welcome, I also placed your 'Build Thread' in your Signature. I changed your Trim based on the stock rims you have from X to a S, but to double check take your Model Number from the Door Jam and check it here;
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43326

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your welcome, I also placed your 'Build Thread' in your Signature. I changed your Trim based on the stock rims you have from X to a S, but to double check take your Model Number from the Door Jam and check it here;
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43326
You know what, I thought it was an S while buying it, but my registration says X. I'll double check it. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Does your xterra have a map light and plastic cargo floor ? If so its a S . The "X" are base models no map lights or rear plastic cargo floor . You coming out to ECXC next month ?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does your xterra have a map light and plastic cargo floor ? If so its a S . The "X" are base models no map lights or rear plastic cargo floor . You coming out to ECXC next month ?
I have map lights and plastic! guess i got an S. i didnt even know that was going on! We were talking about planning a trip out to rausch creek next summer- is it usually around the same time every year?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I have map lights and plastic! guess i got an S. i didnt even know that was going on! We were talking about planning a trip out to rausch creek next summer- is it usually around the same time every year?
Oddly, reading this I double checked my door tag and mine is actually an X. But I have the alloy wheels, map lights, xm radio, and plastic in rear. Maybe yours is like mine. All this time I thought mine was an S due to the bells and whistles.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Oddly, reading this I double checked my door tag and mine is actually an X. But I have the alloy wheels, map lights, xm radio, and plastic in rear. Maybe yours is like mine. All this time I thought mine was an S due to the bells and whistles.
FYI:

Door sticker trim codes:

Off-Road = T
ALL other models (X, S, SE) = X

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
For 2011;

1 - 20 of 82 Posts