·
on line
217 Posts
nice.

·
on line
2,883 Posts
I like it!

I've wondered why for years why Nissan didn't make the built in (3 or 4) lights into the front of the wet box deflector, even if offered as an option. Then again, why didn't anybody else build an aftermarket one...

Hey. The "white" trim package has gotta go!

·
on line
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the protection vinyl.
It is not mine yet, I gave a deposit so they could order it, but I am waiting to sell my Jeep Cherokee (XJ).
The dealer called me last week to say it has arrived. Yesterday, I was passing by, so I took some pictures. Now I am in a hurry more than ever to do the exchange...if I can find a buyer for my XJ.

·
on line
652 Posts
I am glad they kept the six spoke wheels. The ones they had pictured on the nissan site were fugly.

Nice color

·
on line
709 Posts
nice! that thing looks sick. Not sure if i like the new front end yet but the 09's look good.
Let the mods begin!

·
on line
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice! that thing looks sick. Not sure if i like the new front end yet but the 09's look good.
Let the mods begin!
Everything is uglier than the previous years, my color of choice would have been sand but they do not make 2009 Off-Road in that color, only SE and there was no more 2008. So I went with the 2009.

Even the dash now comes with silver each side of the radio ! But you know what they say:*it's when you compare that you feel better (something like that) : It's still more attractive than the "Transformer face" dash of some ford...

·
on line
1,681 Posts
sweeeeet! what's up with the lights on the roof? are those removable covers?

·
on line
807 Posts
It looks like those roof lights can easily be added to 05-08 X's, I'm sure a lot of people will want to do that mod. Hopefully you can swap in some HIDs or something, because I'm sure they suck stock.

Congrats on the new purchase!!

·
on line
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's still isn't mine (have not sold my XJ yet !) but maybe I could go there at night and paint the front. Then if it look good I will be happy when I'll go buy it, and if not, I can ask for a rebate because it is not like in the pictures on the web ! :D

·
on line
473 Posts
It's still isn't mine (have not sold my XJ yet !) but maybe I could go there at night and paint the front. Then if it look good I will be happy when I'll go buy it, and if not, I can ask for a rebate because it is not like in the pictures on the web ! :D
What did they want to give you for a trade-in on the XJ?

·
on line
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What did they want to give you for a trade-in on the XJ?
Not much ! . . . That's between "Not enought" and "Call the cops !" .
In terms of money, that is $3500 Canadian.
It's not a good time to sell. With the gas price, there is a lot of SUV and trucks to sell. And people that calls me either want a really old and really-really cheap truck to rebuilt to go off-road or a kind of grand-cherokee to go to their chalet up-north. I thought of keeping it as an off-road machine but I cannot afford all that it implies.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts