Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
656 Posts
I have one of the post cards. About 8x5 I guess. Are you after the original, or do you want a Xerox copy? Don't want to part w/ mine, but I can copy it for you. Only have B&W at work, but I could probably go to Kinkos and get it done in color on heavy stock if you are serious about it. Let me know.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: -I have the red one in my back window-(hatch)

--I don't remember when/where I got it--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Right on DBAX, All I've got is the red X--

--I ain't got no stinkin (=)--bummer

·
on line
2,125 Posts
i have that as a front license plate. want one? i can have one made for u. it will look like this one on the front of my rig.

if ure interested pm me and let me kno. i dont think it matters which way u have it. X= or =X. u can flip it to whatever u want

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Here, I think you can barely make out my red X in the back window port side--

--This is the pic of my front license, which is still illegal in California, but I haven't been stopped yet, almost 2 yrs--

--

·
on line
3,262 Posts
xterraguy4life said:
i have that as a front license plate. want one? i can have one made for u. it will look like this one on the front of my rig.

if ure interested pm me and let me kno. i dont think it matters which way u have it. X= or =X. u can flip it to whatever u want
dude... i think your plate is upside down!! LOL

·
on line
316 Posts
It might be possible to get my buddy over at Third Shift Studios to make decals that look like that. He's a friend of mine who creates custom decals and emblems for the LS1 guys on this forum (www.ls1.com). I'll send him a pm and see what he says.

Rob

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Midnightblue54 said:
It might be possible to get my buddy over at Third Shift Studios to make decals that look like that. He's a friend of mine who creates custom decals and emblems for the LS1 guys on this forum (www.ls1.com). I'll send him a pm and see what he says.

Rob
Hey Rob,

I'd totally be interested in a decal if you can get them made. Keep us posted!

Jerry

·
on line
1,739 Posts
I like this sign put up by the state.

·
on line
316 Posts
fubar1217 said:
Midnightblue54 said:

Rob
Hey Rob,

I'd totally be interested in a decal if you can get them made. Keep us posted!

Jerry
My guy has been really busy lately with the LS1.com Calandar and orders for custom emblems. As soon as he gets back to me I'll let you know. Its a 50/50 chance that he can get them produced. Knowing him though he'll probably do it for the business.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Could someone just scan in their license plate in a high quality scan and then email it to hwo wanted it. Then the rest of you could print it however you wanted too.

·
on line
316 Posts
lostboy said:
Could someone just scan in their license plate in a high quality scan and then email it to hwo wanted it. Then the rest of you could print it however you wanted too.
Yea that actually would be easier because then you could send it to a graphics shop in town and have them custom cut you the design. Its fairly inexpensive to do too.

·
on line
671 Posts
Id be interested in one also.
Or I also know of a graphics shop
he said he amy be able to slip something in for me.
Maybe a scan of plate or whatever.
Who has the original of the site logo?
I'd love to have a bigger version of that also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts