Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys. I am trying to make the life time goal transition to finally get my own business up and running. I was able to get my site up and running last night. I still have A LOT of work to do, not only on the website but on all my builds I am working on. I wanted to share my builds, pictures and website with you all. Also to get my CSS count up....JK. It has been my dream for the last 5 years to run my own business, get out of corporate America and do what I love. Thanks guys for checking it out! Let me know if you have any ideas that I can contribute.

www.droogmotoconcepts.com

·
Registered
501 Posts
Morning guys. I am trying to make the life time goal transition to finally get my own business up and running. I was able to get my site up and running last night. I still have A LOT of work to do, not only on the website but on all my builds I am working on. I wanted to share my builds, pictures and website with you all. Also to get my CSS count up....JK. It has been my dream for the last 5 years to run my own business, get out of corporate America and do what I love. Thanks guys for checking it out! Let me know if you have any ideas that I can contribute.

www.droogmotoconcepts.com
It looks good, man. The photography is excellent! (Off-topic: I'm curious about what you used... I wonder if you're going to tell me you used Instagram :) )

Squarespace is a good place to start, so you chose well. You don't want to spend all your time on your website when you have a business to run. One small point: I know you said it's a work in progress - but make sure the Contact page has full details when you're open for business.

Augment this with some professional-quality videos!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, no Instagram. I don't even have an account or Facebook! I just updated to Gmail from AOL :) I do photography for my wife's clothing company so that wont be an issue. Square space is nice, was super easy to start and then just got my domain from Go Daddy. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, thought I'd update a bit on here. Finished up my 5th build. Time has freakin flown by since I put this thread up. Been through some tough $hit, but just have to keep looking up! Though I'd share our latest, its a 1981 Kawasaki KZ750. Its a ratty brat Tracker build. Loud, and a get the F&*^ out of my way attitude. For sale in Phoenix, AZ $4850. Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Random updates. Droog moto Concepts is now just Droog Moto. My wife and I are still going strong at it. Recently got some new tires for MY baby! Finally was able to throw on a nice set of Continental TKC80's. A very aggressive 80 dirt / 20 street tire. Im sure they'll go quick! Along with a new shorty style carbon pipe. I still want to swap out the bars and some new Biltwell grips. Will be updating the site soon with new products and pics. My wife does the site now and she wants to totally re-vamp it. Will have some more mens clothes up this summer too! Don't forget to get a T or a hoodie! :) Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts