Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a feeler...not sure if anyone will be interested but i've heard a bunch of people say that they prefer cloth over leather.

i have a 2011 pro-4x with like new cloth seats. my job is changing and i'd rather have leather because i'm worried about destroying the cloth. i have the gray cloth with the red and gray mesh on the edges. thinking of just a straight seat swap...not the covers.

i'm in NH and would be willing to drive about 200 miles one way to do the swap.

thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good point, I forgot to mention that. i do have the fold-flat passenger seat. that is one feature i will definitely miss...didn't realize the leather seats didn't have that. thanks!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they look just like like that, without the vertical pro-4x logo. i don't know why i thought the mesh on the edges of the seat had more red in it, but it is grey just like in the photo.

i'll take some pics for you tomorrow. what kind of shape is your leather in? do you have the pro-4x leather with the logo and red stitching or the plain gray leather?

Do the look like this ....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...5032592C231E98D&selectedIndex=104#view=detail

Id consider if soo. But you'll have to let me know by the weekend as i will be in boston untill late sunday

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Ah ok so they are plain no logo on them ? Was hoping they had the pro4x logo. Might just pass on the trade unless you willing to add $$ on top ? My seats are near perfect with the driver side having a 1'' long rub mark on the edge . No tears or rips . They are dark grey almost black leather . I have oem seat covers on them to protect them.

·
Registered
648 Posts
fwiw I have the mesh seats in my 2011 p4x, and my friend has the leathers in his p4x

we did a road trip to UT from CO, and one of our friends road in his X the whole way, while in UT she hoped in my truck and instantly commented on how much more comfortable the fabric seats were...up until then I had no idea there was a comfort difference

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SE-Rooney,
Do you have the pro-4x leather seats or the regular s leather seats? i should have been more specific but i'm looking for the dark gray pro-4x leather seats with the logo and red stitching. If these are what you have I may be willing to throw in some money on top. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Ah ok so they are plain no logo on them ? Was hoping they had the pro4x logo. Might just pass on the trade unless you willing to add $$ on top ? My seats are near perfect with the driver side having a 1'' long rub mark on the edge . No tears or rips . They are dark grey almost black leather . I have oem seat covers on them to protect them.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Mine are plain old leather S/SE seats non pro4x

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Wish I was closer! I would trade you in a heart beat. The leather is nice, but I miss having the cloth. It is more comfortable IMO, we have a 2012 and an 05 SE which has the cloth seats. The leather seats are also nice because they are super easy to clean/keep clean.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How far away are you? Sorry, on my phone and cant see your profile.

Wish I was closer! I would trade you in a heart beat. The leather is nice, but I miss having the cloth. It is more comfortable IMO, we have a 2012 and an 05 SE which has the cloth seats. The leather seats are also nice because they are super easy to clean/keep clean.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 11 of 11 Posts