Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,
Please see the info below. I know it is a long shot, but hey I don't guess it can hurt, especially since it is a 2WD. Nothing wrong with the Xterra, in fact I would like to keep it, as it pulls my boat great, but there are just times that it would be really beneficial for me to have a truck. Which is becoming a reality during all of my DIY housework I have taken on lately. This was the wife's ride which was purchased by us in early 2010 with 60,000 miles. We got her a new car, and I adopted this since it was newer than my 2000 Frontier and could pull more. Truck is paid off and the title is clean and clear. Please see specs below: (Excuse the cheesy "ad" it was made for CL)

"Up for trade is my 2005 Nissan Xterra in black. This is one of the cleanest 2005 Xterras you will find. 90,000 miles and super clean inside and out. Ice cold AC, Towing package, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise, Automatic, and Keyless Entry.

These model Xterras and Pathfinders have a bulletproof 4.0 peppy V6 engine that only suffers from one problem, early timing chain guide wear. All timing chains and guides, water pump, and thermostat were replaced at 86,660 miles. The guides have been updated and should easily last another 150,000 miles. The only other common problem with these trucks is transmission failure due to leaking radiator coolant. At 85,000 miles the radiator was bypassed utilizing the factory HD transmission cooler. At this time a sample of the transmission fluid was sent to Blackstone Labs to be diagnosed, and the fluid came back coolant free, and described as having wear patterns of a transmission with 30,000 miles (have the report to prove it). The coolant/transmission issue will never be a problem in this particular Xterra, as it isn't connected to the transmission at all.

Truck has been owned by me since 60,000 miles. At 62,500 miles, new Toyo Open Country H/T tires were put on, and they still look brand new. Synthetic oil has been used every 4,500 miles, no leaks. Serpentine belt replaced at 88,700, and in cabin filter replaced at 86,679 miles.

Truck will come with factory CD player (won't be pictured), towing package, and Weathertech floor mats.

At this time I am only open to trades for any of the trucks below (but will consider any trade offers):

Trucks I will consider:
2002+ Chevy Silverado 1500/2500
2002+ GMC Sierra 1500/2500
2002+ Ford F150/250
2000+ Tundra V8
2004+ Nissan Titan
2003+ Dodge Ram (Hemi)

All trucks will need to be at least extended cab, and automatic. I would prefer under 150,000 miles. Let me know what you have and email me for pictures."

Thanks for reading guys. I can take more pictures, but the outside is filthy at the moment due to me working on the house (playroom and nursery). Also, the aftermarket Eclipse CD player can/will stay if the vehicle offered has a decent head unit.

Really just looking to trade right now, testing waters. :rockin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts