Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mtdewmike said:
What a friggin' moron! She's claiming the Xterra sucks because she rolled it?? Look how well it stood up after sitting on it's roof for who knows how long. The 4Runner kicks ass because it rolled the truck back over?? Screw that! She's a tool! Hand over the keys - you don't deserve the truck!
I have seen a Xterra turn a 4Runner back over.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I don't understand people. She must have really screwed up to flip it there.

·
on line
111 Posts
I dunno how she rolled it over at that spot. The 2006 Xterra was given the worst rollover rating by Consumer Reports. But seriously, our trucks weren't made to slalom around cones.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dienliv said:
The 2006 Xterra was given the worst rollover rating by Consumer Reports. But seriously, our trucks weren't made to slalom around cones.
So true. They were made to travel over rocks!

One nice thing is the roof look like it held up real nice.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
That is a lot of bullshit! that slut should never be alowed to drive

·
on line
295 Posts
Love how the 4 runner had to have diffs locked to do this.
Don't get me started on that WENCH!! She's so impressed with the 4 runner 'cause she shure isn't an impressive 4 wheeler.
I think even the ladies in RMXC would be pissed at how she presents herself. All the stupid giggling. She should be more impressed that the X saved her from her stupid self!!

·
on line
527 Posts
She really did not seem to care that she just totaled her X. I think they were traveling down the road when she ran out of talent and rolled it. I have not found another SUV of this size that could keep up with me through the twisties.

·
on line
7 Posts
Got to say - I have found this truck quite impressive in holding the corners. The only time I came close to feeling a roll coming on was traveling 50 downhill, stepping on my brakes and trying to change lanes. Even then it was not difficult to control - as soon as I let go of brakes and gave some gas.

Ok it is not a sports car - but impressive - yes.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
It was Late (3 am) coming aroun curves i was going probably a bit faster that what i should have, in one of the curves i could feel the X going to fast and going off the road, then the VDC kicked in and put me back in my track. I tell you, the VDC keeps the X on its four when cornering. something i really don't care for repeating again.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
dienliv said:
I dunno how she rolled it over at that spot. The 2006 Xterra was given the worst rollover rating by Consumer Reports. But seriously, our trucks weren't made to slalom around cones.
I thought it was rated least likely to roll over in it's class. Man am i getting wrong info. MC

·
on line
1,884 Posts
I just spent the morning trying to teach my X to 'roll over' 'sit' 'beg' etal...no luck, it just wants to go play on the trails! :beagle:

·
on line
295 Posts
BGXterra said:
VoltageHz said:
slut
~
WENCH
Wow, what a classy place...
Well, you just don't put down your X...That is plain wrong
Would Strumpet or Trollop or Tart be preferable?
Forsooth, yon Xterra is upended! Methinks the lady giggleth too much. Again the WENCH walked away from this to giggle and drive extremely badly another day. Should have gone with an Xterra club that could have helped her with the capiblties and limitations of the X. Dumb all around.

·
on line
386 Posts
Night in Armor said:
Love how the 4 runner had to have diffs locked to do this.
Actually he mispoke. I have a 4th Gen 4runner and they do not have locking differentials. They do have a torsen full time transfer case so he meant he locked the tranfer case.

·
on line
332 Posts
well im glad the x was able to drive again(stupid driver) im shocked how little damage accured.

·
on line
1,114 Posts
I can't figure out what she was doing to flip the truck. There are no obstacles in the viewing area. Having watched some of the other videos, I'd say those people wrecking their trucks are stupid or just poor drivers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts