Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Yakima interior bike rack for the Utili-track. Please e-mail if you would like to get rid of yours. Thanks

·
on line
266 Posts
i think it would be much easyer to make a bracket that gets secured to the tie downs on the utilitrack tracks.. no drilling required, you just have to be able to weld up the bracket. ill post pics when i make mine

·
on line
15,651 Posts
cookX said:
i think it would be much easyer to make a bracket that gets secured to the tie downs on the utilitrack tracks.. no drilling required, you just have to be able to weld up the bracket. ill post pics when i make mine
You don't even need to weld.

Someone else used a bar that fit though the eyelets that come with the X. And then attached a forl holder to the bar. I think the holders were by Thule.

·
on line
266 Posts
Muzikman said:
cookX said:
You don't even need to weld.

Someone else used a bar that fit though the eyelets that come with the X. And then attached a forl holder to the bar. I think the holders were by Thule.
meh.. mine only requires sheet metal and two bolts, which i already have, so i was trying to avoid buying anything else

1 - 8 of 8 Posts