Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Might want to see if they would be interested in a Xoskel type light cage too along with the low mounting light bar Xoskel used to make.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
looking for an rear Lo Pro light bar.

Looking to pay ~$50
shipping to 33408(Juno Beach, FL)

PM me with any offers.

Thanks,

Cory
If I have the materials left over after I finish up my roof rack build this weekend I'll make you a light bar. If I can do it I will take a closer look at what he builds and let you know. What kind of lights are you looking to mount? It would be made using aluminum. Let me know if you're interested.

And if there really is a line I would definitely be interested in fulfilling some orders. :rockin:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been debating if I wanna sell my Xoskel ligt bar but it's the Lo pro cage. And it sure as hell wouldn't be $50. Good luck finding one that cheap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
all im loooking for is the rear bar. its literally a black tube with flat ends that bolt to the last bolts on the stock roof rack. Its about $80 new so i dont think $50 is too much of a stretch for a used one.

also, i've pitched an idea to NYX about a mounting scheme that would be nice for the light bars that he is looking into getting made so im gonna hold out and see where that goes.

·
Registered
583 Posts
If I have the materials left over after I finish up my roof rack build this weekend I'll make you a light bar. If I can do it I will take a closer look at what he builds and let you know. What kind of lights are you looking to mount? It would be made using aluminum. Let me know if you're interested.

And if there really is a line I would definitely be interested in fulfilling some orders. :rockin:
I'd definitely be interested in a rear bar. I'm sure if you made a thread people would be all over it. If I had a bar back there I would mount flood LED cubes on each side and a 12" bar straight back, but that's probably not what anyone else would be interested in. I think the original bars have 4 evenly spaced mounting tabs, which would probably work for what most people want to do. PM me if you are seriously considering building and selling them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts