Discussion Starter #1
hey im looking to buy some uca's. Id prefer to buy them used.....thanks

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Re: wtb: TC or PRG UCA

x-mann said:
hey im looking to buy some uca's. Id prefer to buy them used.....thanks
X-mann, I'm should have my Total Chaos arms up for sale Sat evening or Sunday. I've already had some other people express interest, so once I post them it'll be first come, first serve.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Heyy Oregon, I actually just bought some off of Nizmut on Club Frontier and they will be here on Friday So that takes me off the top of the list. Which also means that I will have some up for sale in the next three months or so.

G

·
0 Posts
I know, but i plan to lock it up one day. Im going more for a prerunner than a rockcrawler. I go to baja a few times a year to surf, itll get me there and back. Having a little xtra travel and lockers will expand my boundries down there.
Oregonx ill pm you.

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anonymous said:
I know, but i plan to lock it up one day. Im going more for a prerunner than a rockcrawler. I go to baja a few times a year to surf, itll get me there and back. Having a little xtra travel and lockers will expand my boundries down there.
Oregonx ill pm you.
sorry that was me, for some reason my comp didnt automatically log me in..

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey xterradude, how come youll be selling them in a few months? are you gonna make your own or what? That might be a better time frame for me....

·
on line
1,206 Posts
XterraDude said:
Dudeeeeeeee if you are going prerunner I would look into a titan swap for yourself. For 2wd it would be SUPPPPEERRR cheap and would give you an amazing stance along with way more travel.
X2

·
on line
3,272 Posts
check out lifeinthesouth's rig. he is actually selling it. i would hit him up before we lose him as a member if he sells his x.

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just went through all the titan swap forums. Im soo excited! There is hope for us 2wd-ers. Id like to do it so bad. Somebody needs to convince hanneman to create glass for the xterra. but for me, Ive got to start workin up some brownie points with the wife to be able to do this....

·
on line
314 Posts
x-mann said:
I just went through all the titan swap forums. Im soo excited! There is hope for us 2wd-ers. Id like to do it so bad. Somebody needs to convince hanneman to create glass for the xterra. but for me, Ive got to start workin up some brownie points with the wife to be able to do this....
actually they do i found another website that has the fenders and a scooped hood
http://hftemp.com/gallerymore.asp?id=457567&page=2&galleryid=3699

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that looks sick.! Once I get my x paid off in gonna do a Titan swap and get those fenders. Those are the best looking glass fenders I've ever seen. They look so natural.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts