Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy your old bilstein suspension parts. Leaf packs, front and rear shocks. Reasonable mileage. Let me know...

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
I have 4 oem Bilstein shocks and the rear overload leafs. Not sure of the condition of the shocks, they were replaced with Bilstein 5100 adjustable length shocks for the lift with 95,000 miles on them. PM me if these can help you.

Why do you need old suspension parts?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I got the same as Bill mine only have about 2,000 miles on them. Came off my Pro 4X. 100 + shipping and you can have it all. I think i still have the U bolts too since i put a flip kit in my car.

·
on line
39 Posts
I will have my stock leaf packs and rear bils available in the coming weeks. Would you like a PM once they are available?

·
on line
22,508 Posts
I want to buy your old bilstein suspension parts. Leaf packs, front and rear shocks. Reasonable mileage. Let me know...
Just FYI, the leaf packs are the same for all 2nd gens, regardless of trim. S, X, SE, Off-Road (Pro-4x) all have the same leafs.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I've got a pair of OR rear shocks from an '07 with about 90k on them. They were still doing alright when I pulled 'em off. I was just lifting it.

You can have 'em for $0+shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts