Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set of running boards that are just sitting around collecting dust? Mrs. Cruiser is getting a little flustered because of the lift and the lack of any steps. Local pickup around the Denver metro area would be nice in order to avoid shipping charges. Watcha got?

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Cruiser said:
...little make-the-wife-happy mod cheap.
Well one way to make this mod work/cheap is to just tell her that spending the $$ now to get something to just make her happy now, plus the $$ on the sliders later will add up. Now you say well, we save this $$ now, then save a little longer you could get some sliders sooner, and make all interested parties happy. It works fairly well on my wife, and now she's all about moddin' out the X.
:cheers:

·
on line
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
npgtech said:
Well one way to make this mod work/cheap is to just tell her that spending the $$ now to get something to just make her happy now, plus the $$ on the sliders later will add up. Now you say well, we save this $$ now, then save a little longer you could get some sliders sooner, and make all interested parties happy.
I love that way of thinking. My wife doesn't know about the sliders though, since I have other projects in the pipeline ahead of that one. Sometimes I really have to lessen the burden by slowly introducing these sorts of ideas over a period of several months...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts