Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Not sure if its a typo several times, that says 15's
Oh crap! You're right.. totally didn't pay attention to that when I linked the ad.

So to redeem myself... I found this for you OP.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4355962663.html

I know it's a bit much but you can try to lowball him since that ad's been up there for quite some time. Maybe $350 and a case of beer? :eek:ccasion5: You never know...

Don't say I never did nothing for ya =)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Do you think these will fit with wheel spacers?
Honestly I'm not quite sure if it'll fit but for me, the smallest rims I'll go for the X are 16's. 15's just seem small.... well unless you find taller tires for them.

If you're just looking for steelies.. there's tons of wrecked Xterra's in the Rancho Cordova junkyards I see listed on Craigslist. Maybe you'll find a good deal there.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
on line
4,593 Posts
dammit just got home from work in sf. Maybe they can meet tomorrow morning. Thanks for looking lol
Hey, man, I live in EG.
If you decide to buy those I could swing by an pick them up for you.

Don't know when I could get them to you ... not sure if I'm going to the Mod day in SF yet or not.

But the offers there ...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Hey, man, I live in EG.
If you decide to buy those I could swing by an pick them up for you.

Don't know when I could get them to you ... not sure if I'm going to the Mod day in SF yet or not.

But the offers there ...
Yeah was gonna offer him the same deal since my lil bro lives in EG and I'll be up there maybe next weekend. If time permits, maybe I can pick it up for you if my trunk won't be full of shiet and drive it back for ya.

Hopefully the rims are still there by next weekend. lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have steelies now, but I too am looking for some alloys. But I'm in Oklahoma. If anyone runs across alloys, anything besides 4 spoke, let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I have steelies now, but I too am looking for some alloys. But I'm in Oklahoma. If anyone runs across alloys, anything besides 4 spoke, let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device
You're better off buying local since shipping for rims are expensive so it probably won't be worth it for you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts