Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought an '05 OR Xterra and I don't think they came with them running board things. The wife at 5'2 doesn't like getting in and at almost 19 weeks preggo is starting to have a harder time getting in and out of my daddy driver.

Seems most folks get rid of theirs for off-road duty, but since mine is a 2wd (ironic that they made "off-road" packages in 2wd) I don't plan on taking it off-roading 'cept maybe for some fire roads when camping.

I'm looking for the darker colored ones... not sure if that's the older or newer years since I'm new to the xterra world, but if anybody has one in great shape, please let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have some darker ones, albeit without the brackets to mount them to the inside of the doorframes. located on vancouver island, b.c so international shipping is a bit overpriced. let me know where you are, not sure if it is easy to acquire the hardware for mounting or not..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
annual bump... :rockin:

looking for some of the black side steps for the X. hopefully local or by the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. tahnks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
step bars

yeah, or I could paint them. my sister lives down in San Antonio (Cibolo) and I go down there every now and again to visit her. how much ya asking for them and do they come with all the mounting hardware and nuts? thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the silver ones off my new X.... 2 days old in perfect condition with brackets .
I live in McKinney, what part of Dallas are you in ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts