Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a quality strong snowblower suited for a mediumish sized driveway. I'm not looking to spend much more $350, $500 being the most id like to spend.

Id even be interested if someone in your neighborhood has one for sale, just let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it will be used, that's why I was posting on here. I'd rather save my money for mods not a new snowblower. Craigslist has a bunch, and I have contacted a few people on there but they have sold and not updated their listings. Just figured i'd try another, more reliable community of people.

So, anyone want to upgrade yours so you can sell me your old machine? :thumbright:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP. Anyone have a snowblower for me?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not to be rude, but of course I have been searching the papers and craigslist. This forum is a community of about 13,000 members that I thought I would check also.

If you have one for sale let me know please! I would much rather give my money to a member not a stranger. If you don't have one for sale please don't tell me to check craigslist anymore, honestly its insulting my intelligence.

·
on line
10,980 Posts
You planning to be down in the metro area any time soon? It's not strictly for sale, but when our neighbors moved they left theirs behind and I grabbed it thinking I might use it ... but I never do.

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I'll try and shoot you some details - I'll have to get them from the machine when I get home, I don't remember anything about it off the top of my head.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually I will probably be near Denver this weekend. I should be going to Bill's to pick up my bumper in Niwot.

Ill send ya a PM now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts