Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a used pair of shrockwork sliders for a 05 X. Doing a lift soon and my kids and wife already have trouble getting in, so these would work nicely. I know I can get these new from shrockworks but that will put of my lift longer.

·
on line
367 Posts
Just a FYI, the sliders are a little too close to the side of the truck to use as a step. You can do it, but I have to turn my foot sideways to do it. I also wouldn't want to do that in the rain and slip and smash my shins on the doorframe/slider bar. Other than that, though, they kick butt. :)

·
on line
1,716 Posts
mudpuppy000 said:
Just a FYI, the sliders are a little too close to the side of the truck to use as a step. You can do it, but I have to turn my foot sideways to do it. I also wouldn't want to do that in the rain and slip and smash my shins on the doorframe/slider bar. Other than that, though, they kick butt. :)
I wear size 14 shoes and I don't have a problem using my Shrock sliders as a step. I got some non slip tape from Home Depot to put on them so I don't rack my shins.

·
on line
776 Posts
sliders

Or you could swipe some skateboard grip tape from yer kids! :cheers:

·
on line
564 Posts
JAdams said:
I wear size 14 shoes and I don't have a problem using my Shrock sliders as a step. I got some non slip tape from Home Depot to put on them so I don't rack my shins.

x2...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts