Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I also might be interested, depending on price, in some shackles and leafs. Trying to save myself a few bucks for the time being since I just bought my X a little over a month ago. My zip is 76051 for shipping calculations and I have paypal.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Check out 4wheelparts.com. they have some great deals on shocks, if bought in set of 4. Its through their shocking deals. I picked up front and back bilstein 5100 for $467 canadian, and that was shipped to door, taxes included. For springs, I highly recommend ome springs depending on the amount of lift you want. I picked up the ome rears, used factory shackles and it gave 1.5" of lift. I jist bough the fronts and am awaiting the arrival of the shocks and front springs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah there is a 4wheelparts not far from my house, I plan on checking them out as soon as I can. I really only need the shocks at the moment, they are still the factory ones on it (im at 109k miles, just bought it though).

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just ordered ome dakaar leaf packs for mine. When they get here I'll have my aal up for sale I'll try to keep u in mine when I do if still looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts