Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am looking for a set of rear leaf springs, stock are ok preferably from a later model 2010-2013 with lower mileage. I am in Canada so will need to ship them there. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, thanks guys, i am on the east coast though, Nova Scotia. if i am going to pay for shipping something like leaf springs, i'd probably rather get some with lower mileage. the ones on the xterra i have (2007, just bought at auction) only have 97,000 kilometers on them and each have a broken leaf already.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
hey, thanks guys, i am on the east coast though, Nova Scotia. if i am going to pay for shipping something like leaf springs, i'd probably rather get some with lower mileage. the ones on the xterra i have (2007, just bought at auction) only have 97,000 kilometers on them and each have a broken leaf already.
I saw your posting on Kijiji. I'm in Truro and have a worn set, but if you wanted the single leaf for each side to replace your broken ones let me know.

Could buy you some time and save some coin until you decide what you want to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts