Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2011 Xterra. I bought it with the rear bumper slightly damaged so I would like to possibly get it replaced with a new condition one. Also, the roof rack that is on there has the air dam panel with the light pods in it. I don't like them. I would be interested in getting the one with the Nissan logo either by buying it or trading it for mine. Panel needs to be in great condition. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
air dam issues

I was looking for the air dam without the lights in them. I ended up finding one locally but upon taking both panels found that you can't switch them over. Non lights have push plugs for the top fasteners and lit panels have threaded. The threaded insert is molded into the side pieces. They don't just transfer over. Bummer.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I was looking for the air dam without the lights in them. I ended up finding one locally but upon taking both panels found that you can't switch them over. Non lights have push plugs for the top fasteners and lit panels have threaded. The threaded insert is molded into the side pieces. They don't just transfer over. Bummer.
I'm sure with a little macguyverism and some tinkering you could get it done... Post some pics up, we'll throw some ideas at you!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Air dam

he's in northern MN
Yes I am.

I actually found it at a local used car dealership. There were nice enough to say yes to my trade request. I didn't take any pictures and I wasn't willing to mess up their car. Its ok, I'll live with the lights for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts